Personal information collection
Candymaxx would never sell, share or trade any customer personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal Information that we collect would be as follow.
The personal information which we collect will be used in the manner listed below:
- To deliver the products which you have purchased from Candymaxx.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To supply you with relevant product information.
- To process your orders quickly and accurately.
- To use the information gathered to manage your account with us, verify, carry out financial transactions in relation to the payment you make online: audit the downloading of data from our site: to improve the design of our site for better user’s experience: identify visitors on our site: gather and send useful information which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services.
We will pass your name and address to the third party only to make a delivery of the product to you. (eg. to our courier service provider).
As a registered user of Candymaxx.com, we will also be using your personal information to send you some marketing or promotional material from time to time. If you would not like to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from the marketing material anytime through the unsubscribe function within the marketing material.
Our agent will process the payments that you make through the site. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site the accurate information and in no way misleading. This information must be kept up to date and you should inform us of any changes.
The order details may be stored with us for security reasons and it cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you will be able to access this information by logging into your account on the site. By doing so, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, in which are open and those which are short to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You would have to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We would not bear any liability for the misuse of passwords.
Personal Information Update
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Candymaxx website.
Personal Information Security
Candymaxx.com will ensure that all information collected will be stored safely and securely. Your personal information will be protected by us through:
- Restricting access to personal information.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Destroying your personal information securely when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
Personal Information Disclosure
Your information will be secured and we will not share it with any other organizations other than related companies and the third parties which are directly related to the delivery of products that you have purchased from Candymaxx website. In some exceptional circumstances, Candymaxx may be required to disclose personal information in which there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Candymaxx is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles. In the event where you believe that your privacy has been breached by Candymaxx, kindly contact us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
Candymaxx reserve the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.